Shivering Saturday Roll Call

bvohl
on 1/13/12 9:45 pm
GM PA!

I went to bed so early last night that I was up at 6am!! BLECH!!

Today I am meeting one of the GS moms to help her pick up cookies for our troop. I have to go out in a bit and clear out my trunk, BRRRRR!!!!!!!! After that I need to go to the store to pick up food for the week. Then get to pay bills, WOO HOO! Do other things around the house and hopefully a nap! Somewhere along the way I need to pick up a baby gift, OY!

Three day weekend with lots to do! Planned a playdate with Dee and her friend for Monday. She might be sleeping over Sunday night. Oh Boy!! Two 8 year old girls, CALGON take me AWAY!!!

Have a great weekend!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 1/13/12 10:25 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Beth and any who venture to the boards today...

Had a fabulous time seeing Shorty Long last night.  They are so much fun!

I'm headed to synagogue now where I will be doing the Haftorah and Siehara will be helping out with the junior congregation service.  From there, I will drop Siehara off at home and then head up to Tamaqua to do a Tastefully Simple party.  It is only my 2nd tasting party and this is a house full of strangers.  I'm a bit nervous, but I know it will all work out ok.  

Tonight, I may be headed to dinner with a friend of mine.  I did a favor for him and he wants to pay me back by taking me out to eat.  I'll have to see how tired I am after the busy day.  

It's cold out there.. bundle up everyone! 

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 1/13/12 10:27 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - yes it's pretty nippy out there. Walked the dog this morning and we were both bundled up - it was time to pull Jude's coat out of hiding too.

We heard from our potential buyers last night and we got an offer on the house. It's not quite where we want it so we are going to counter and can hopefully come to a number that works for all of us.

Today I have some shopping to do but not a lot - laundry and that's about it. I have a 3 day weekend as well - might do some packing or more cleaning out of closets - our clothes really need going thru. I think I also need to shop for heavier bedding - I have some gift cards for Home Goods so I think I'll head there and see what they have.

Stay warm people!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 1/13/12 10:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Beth & PA!

I'm just getting up.  Very unusual for me to sleep this late, I just could not drag myself out of bed.  So far I'm showered and sitting here waiting for my tea kettle to whistle so I can make some hot tea and get some iced tea started for the rest of the day.

I'm still achy all over, a bit more stuffy than I've been but nothing really blairing to say I have the flu, a cold, etc....just yucky is all...

I had planned to make chili in the crock pot today, might or might not get that started.  And I wanted to use up the apples in the fridge by making an apple pie and hoping to have enough to make a second to send home with the son-in-law.    Don't think that is happening today either.

Gene and I have some running around for supplies today - he might be doing that by his lonesome....

HOpe you all have a wonderful day...stay warm...

Ida

IdaMae

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views